Seek problems in iOS 14

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): iOS 14

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 2.10.0 (143)

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

I am a 1st-time user of Seek, and am on iPhone 11 Pro and iOS 14.0. Seek seems unable to open a camera window. Clicking the camera icon or button either does nothing, or dims the button.
I did give it permission for the camera, and interestingly, the little green “this-app-is-using-the-camera” indicator appears at the top of the screen.

Steps to produce the weird screenshot seen above. (I have NO idea why it says “Netflix”.)
Step 1: Open the App

Step 2: Tap the Bell icon in the lower right of screen

Step 3: See “There’s a new challenge available!” Tap “View challenge”.

Step 4: Tap the Camera icon at lower center of screen.

2 Likes

We’re investigating this, I can replicate the issue. We’ll have a fix out as soon as possible.

OK, version 2.10.1 is now live in the App Store, and the camera is working for me. So sorry about this bug.

1 Like

Yeah! It works for me now. Thanks for a super fast response!

2 Likes