Agree keyboard shortcut (A) active in Identify Modal when no Agree buttons are displayed

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : FireFox 80.1

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: In the Identify Modal, add an identification to an observation. (In this case, it was done by agreeing with the observers ID using the “A” shortcut. Haven’t tested other workflows.)

Step 2: After the new ID has displayed, and the observation has changed to Research Grade, no Agree buttons were being displayed in the modal for that observation anymore, and rightly so, since I had already added my own ID, which already agreed with the only other ID on the observation.

Step 3: Accidentally press the “A” keyboard shortcut again. My current ID is withdrawn and replaced with the same ID again. I can continue to do this as many times as I want, adding redundant IDs.

If no Agree buttons are available, then the corresponding keyboard shortcut should also be unavailable.

2 Likes

Added to my report.

1 Like

OK, the A button should no longer work in the modal when you’ve added an ID to an observation, and that’s the case for me now.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the case now for me too, thanks! Hopefully this will cut down on some of the duplicate IDs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.