App keeps on saying it does not work properly

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): i see it when i put my observations in my phone… after one or two it gives a note saying it does not work correctly and i get three options, stop the app, wait and an other one

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 1.28.19 (572)

i have not taken a screenshot of it yet

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: i start uploading pictures for the observation, adding all the data and so on

Step 2: after a few (sometimes even after 1 obseration) i see the base screen an click on the plus to add 1 more

Step 3: i will start doing so and then it gives a screen that the app is not working correctly and what i want to do…i usually say wait … with my old phone i only got one pop up, but with my new phone it can be even 2 or 3 times while i am working on the next one

1 Like

The next time this happens can you please send log files to help@inaturalist.org? To send log files, go to the About tab in the app and tap three times on the version number. You will then have the option to email the log files to us.