Biodiversity education quiz game

Yes, making some stats pages and badges is something I have in mind too.
But I am still figuring out how to keep some kind of score somewhere on a server tied to you. Would you be interested in creating an account so that I can keep score of your individual progress.

Sure, I can do that. I don’t see an option to create an account though, is that a to-be-added option?

Yes, that would be something that I have to setup first. I will give it a go at one point.

1 Like

Hello @fluffyinca and all others. I have now managed to find some time to add a user account system to the quiz. If there is some interest in the quiz and I see some users being signed up I can add the stats and badges for users later on.

Just to clarify, you don’t need to have a user account to keep playing. Only if you are interested in your stats and want to collect badges along the way.

It would be nice to sign up with our iNaturalist accounts as on the forum.

That is a great idea, I will look into it.

The link says connection reset and doesnt work:( is it supposed to?

No, sorry to hear that, but that is not what it should say. I have checked it on my computer and the link still works fine here.

yeah im not sure what the problem is, it wont load on my laptop, surface pro, or iphone even when using different browsers. Just says it can’t connect me.

Really fun game to brush up on familiars or learn new ones. My suggestion:
Is there a way to have the 4 suggested answers all be the same family, order, something like that? It’s less fun when looking at a picture of a butterfly and seeing mammals or other insects as the answers.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I will look into making the answers to be all from a lower taxon than what I currently have.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.