Completion % lost on all Seek challenges

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): iOS

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): Version 2.15.2 (315)

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

As the title says. All of my Seek challenges are now showing 0% completion even though they are still showing that I’ve completed the requirements if I select a challenge. This bug has also removed the challenge badges for the challenges I have completed. Observing a new species didn’t fix it and that’s about all I could think to try. Not sure what happened to cause this, but I feel like it has something to do with how this month’s challenge was rolled out since I had all of my progress last night.

3 Likes

It looks like this has happened to everyone. My account, my wife’s, my sister in law and my nieces accounts were all reset with the October Challenge

4 Likes

Huh, sucks that this is impacting more than me but I guess that means a fix’ll be a higher priority.

1 Like

To everyone that is affected by this problem. Please keep an eye out for version 2.15.3 of the app and let me know if that has fixed the problem.

3 Likes

It’s fixed! Thank you!

1 Like