Platform (Android, iOS, Website): iOS
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): Version 2.15.2 (315)
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
As the title says. All of my Seek challenges are now showing 0% completion even though they are still showing that I’ve completed the requirements if I select a challenge. This bug has also removed the challenge badges for the challenges I have completed. Observing a new species didn’t fix it and that’s about all I could think to try. Not sure what happened to cause this, but I feel like it has something to do with how this month’s challenge was rolled out since I had all of my progress last night.