Display "alive or dead" and "evidence of presence" graphs on taxon pages

It seems that the “Alive or Dead” graphs are only visible on Android iNaturalist apps. I really enjoy seeing the trends with this stat through these graphs. An example of a species I keep an eye on regularly is the American Woodcock which has an incredible number of deceased birds that are posted. During fall migration there are more deceased birds than live birds posted to iNaturalist. Unfortunately, It is difficult to interpret these graphs further simply from the app. Evidence of Presence is also missing on the web. Can these visualizations please be displayed on the website under each species page?

Image of Alive or Dead American Woodcock iNaturalist website (I am using iNaturalist.ca)

Image of Alive or Dead American Woodcock Android App.

I asked if alive/dead (when it was added) would be added as graphs and was told by staff that they’re not gonna do that.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand the reason for not adding it if it already displays in the mobile app.

1 Like

I have no idea, I would add graphs for each annotation without questions.

2 Likes

That can be said about each graph, they only show human activity and never show full picture, but first part is very interesting and can produce & answer many questions.