Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Firefox and Chrome.
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: Was using the url to exclude observations that were ID’d by me or two other people, see above. The number of observations (at this moment 9659) and the observations as laid out in the grid appear to accurately reflect that, but the map still shows all observations reviewed or not, see screen shot. This means I can’t use this to see what regions need more than others. It was doing this on Firefox and Chrome, and when I sent the link to one of the other parties, they had the same thing.
i checked a few other parameters like ident_user_id, without_taxon_id, and unobserved_by_user_id, and they were included just fine in the map tile requests from the Explore page. so without_ident_user_id seems to be the odd one.