"Favorites" list not showing number observed

This is a fairly inconsequential question, but in case there’s an easy answer I’m missing – my “Favorites” list (containing the taxa that show up on my profile page) has only ever said “0 of 12 observed,” despite the fact that I’ve entered observations of these taxa. I know the lists feature can be buggy, but I’m wondering if there might be a reason why this list isn’t picking up any of the relevant observations, and/or how I might be able to fix it?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. There used to be buttons to manually update the counts but they removed them in a recent update so now it just is stuck at whatever it was. I think all we can do is wait for one of the developers to notice.

Still not fixed. This renders this whole “List thing” useless, doesn’t it? Felt the need to reply so this issue won’t be closed after 2 months…

Can you share a screenshot?

It is likely related to the intentional changes to lists: https://www.inaturalist.org/blog/43337-upcoming-changes-to-lists (which haven’t fully been implemented)

Phase 2:
Remove observation stats from normal user lists and traditional project lists

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.