Platform (Android, iOS, Website): website
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Edge
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/189096446
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: I made an observation yesterday, which I suspected was of an insect larva. Today, though, I decided it was instead a millipede. But the field “insect life stage” is still there, saying larva.
Step 2: I don’t see any way to delete the field.