App version number: 1.20.30
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem:
I suggested the original ID, then agreed with updated ID by identifyers. Then when I check again, on the app version, inaturalist has by itself added the original ID as if I had done it.
Step 1: Load observation using Android app
Step 2: Click on what did you see
Step 3: Choose one of the options presented
Step 4: Add location
Step 5: Click on add to projects
Step 6: Choose project and click on top right arrow to save it
Step 7: click on bottom arrow in green circle to save observation
Step 8: Identifier ID’s the observation in more detail, or as something else altogether
Step 9: I click on agree on the app version and exits out of the observation with bottom right <
Step 10: I return to the observation later, then it shows that I have re-entered the original ID, which I didn’t.