iNat-informed Research

Not sure if there is a designated place on this forum where folks can bring iNat-informed research to the attention of the iNat community—but I realized that I have published a couple of research articles making use of iNaturalist data, which I wanted to share with the community.

Simon, A. D. F., Best, L. R., & Starzomski, B. M. (2023) Evidence of bumble bee extirpation and colonization: Galiano Island, British Columbia, Canada. Northwest Science. 96(3-4):206-219

Simon, A. D. F., Adamczyk, E. M., Basman, A., Chu, J. W. F., Gartner, H. N., Fletcher, K., Gibbs, C. J., Gibbs, D. M., Gilmore, S. R., Harbo, R. M., Harris, L. H., Humphrey, E., Lamb, A., Lambert, P., McDaniel, N., Scott, J., & Starzomski, B. M. (2022) Toward an atlas of Salish Sea biodiversity: the flora and fauna of Galiano Island, British Columbia, Canada. Part I. Marine zoology. Biodiversity Data Journal. 10: e76050

2 Likes

Congratulations on your publications! There are indeed some wiki pages where you can add papers that use iNat data. Here’s the page for 2022 and 2023 publications.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.