iNaturalist World Tour posts missing images

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: iNaturalist World Tour · iNaturalist

Screenshots of what you are seeing :

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: Access the link above

Step 2: Notice lack of images

Step 3: Fix it if possible

Step 4: Enjoy Christmas!

1 Like

Not sure why, but all the images for the iNaturalist World Tour (posted by @loarie ) seem to be missing.

1 Like

Also don’t display for me in Chrome, but do in Firefox. It looks like they are more than regular images. Generated by some type of display that includes links and such, some maybe this is some type of display that has stopped working Chrome or other browsers in the past 4 years.

same here, works in Firefox, but not in Chrome

the visualizations there are at least 4 years old at this point anyway – outdated as far as iNat data goes. do you have a specific need for historical data?

I’l try FireFox then, thank you!

Not really, I just wanted to finish reading the series (I’ve read the first countries in 2019, so now I was looking to re-read them and finish the rest).

2 Likes

ok. well, for folks who want to see more current data, these may help:

5 Likes

This is interesting history to be preserved to see how far we have come ( or not).
For me it doesnt work on Chrome or Edge.

1 Like

The same need as for history books in general.

2 Likes