Inconsistent "last seen" date in the "life list"

Psilotum nudum is reported as last seen in 2007:

https://www.inaturalist.org/lists/2347932-jeanphilippebs-Life-List?iconic_taxon=47126&view=taxonomic

But I have seen it also in 2013:

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/jeanphilippeb?taxon_id=167517

1 Like

You can choose to edit the taxon on the list and “refresh it”.

Do you mean this refresh button:

Unfortunately, I couldn’t even try it, because I didn’t find “Psilotum” in none of the 7 pages.
https://www.inaturalist.org/lists/2347932-jeanphilippebs-Life-List/batch_edit

I mean this:


If the problem in only 1 species it’s an ok method.

https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/wrong-date-for-life-list-firsts/6995

Thank you melodi_96, it worked.
The display I got was a bit different from your screenshot, I got it like this after clicking on “Modify”, then I clicked on “Refresh”, and the number of observations changed from 1 to 2:

image

I consider this as a workaround. It would be better if the life list could really be generated in real time.

2 Likes

Thank you alecc, I tried this too (but can’t tell the effect, since I previously applied another solution):

I got a performance warning (but the update was immediate):

image

modifier puis rafraîchir est la seule méthode fiable en ce moment. heureusement par contre, la fonction des listes va bientôt être ajusté, selon Tony: