Journal posts formatting for mobile users

Hi, I’ve written a few journal posts for a project but notice that the formatting looks ok on a desktop computer but very bad when viewed on a mobile phone. Are there any solutions to this problem? Thanks

Are you referring to journal posts on the website when viewed on a mobile device? If the iNaturalist app, is it Android, iOS, or both you’re experiencing issues with formatting? Some examples and screenshots would be great to help troubleshoot.

2 Likes

I’m referring to viewing journal posts via the iNaturalist app on an iOs device. The post comes up as a giant block of text without any spaces, making it hard to read. thanks

Can you please provide a screenshot or two of what you’re seeing?

Here are instructions for how to take a screenshot on several types of devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

1 Like

Hi, here is an example:

The journal post on the computer has spaces and a list of bulleted numbers, but on my iphone it looks like a big chunk of text.

ps. I can’t tell if that image will come through. If not, please advise on how to insert images in the forum. thanks!

2 Likes

If anyone has solutions to this issue, please let me know. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.