"Leaf Mine" not showing up in "Evidence of Presence" of an "Insect" observation

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform Website

Browser Ecosia

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/183140064

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem I tried to add an “Evidence of Presence” annotation to a leaf mine observation, but it didn’t show up even though the community ID is “Insects,” which has several species of leaf miners

1 Like

That’s because Leafmine was only available for Pterygota, not Insecta. I’ve just updated it, it. should work now.