Masters Student Looking for Survey Participants

Hello! My name is Alicia, I’m a masters student at Erasmus University Rotterdam and a fellow nature enthusiast. I’m developing a thesis to study the factors contributing to biodiversity data gaps and would like to gauge the interest and feasibility of conducting a questionnaire via this forum. My hope and goal is that the results of this study will help with biodiversity conservation by identifying barriers to data collection. Please comment “yes” if you would be willing to take a short anonymous survey regarding your experience using Citizen Science platform(s) next month (I’m looking for 120 respondents!).

In addition, if you have any suggestions for where I could reach more citizen scientists involved with species observations, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Alicia D.

20 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Yes that sounds good. I can help.

4 Likes

Yea, post the survey!

3 Likes

Yes, if a “citizen scientist” who is also a professional scientist is ok for you. If you will not have enough people here I think you should choose people by browsing iN and write them via private massages on the main iN website.

2 Likes

i’ve only been using iNat for a few months so am not very experienced yet, but yes!

2 Likes

Sure, yes!

2 Likes

Yes, for sure!

2 Likes

Yes, happy to help :)

3 Likes

Yes, sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Yes. Happy to help.

2 Likes

Yes, I can help. Ask Sanjo Rose about contacting birders that contribute to SABAP2 (South African Bird Atlas Project) - https://sabap2.birdmap.africa/aboutus

2 Likes

Yes, happy to help!

3 Likes

Yes, happy to help.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m interested

4 Likes

Yes, I can help

3 Likes

Yes! :grinning:

3 Likes

yea, sure!

3 Likes

Yes, happy to help.

3 Likes

i would love to take part but Im in Botswana. Please message Botswanabugs.

4 Likes