Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website):
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: Create an observation with 3 photos.
Step 2: Duplicate the observation.
Step 3: Change the order of photos in the duplicate. The important photo that is unique to the duplicate was changed to show up first.
Step 4: Go back to the original tab with the original photo: I noticed there were no photos at all. So I reopened that observation and the 3 photos were there.
Step 5: WITHIN A FEW MINUTES delete that unique photo from the original observation
Step 6: an hour or two later after the photo was deleted from the original I noticed the unique photo disappeared from the duplicate.
Side comment: I noticed the past few months it has taken a lot longer for new observations and changes to my observations to appear on my observations list. I wonder if this is related.
Side comment added later. This was not a big deal. It was easy to fix. But if I did not think of looking at the observation an hour or so later I might not have noticed the problem and other identifiers might have been confused.