Out_of_range = FALSE?

I just did a download of all my observations to do a bit of data quality checking. Among them, I found 6 observations that had out_of_range set to FALSE. I have looked at the observations, and can’t work out why this is. They all have locations, they don’t have down-marked locations in the data quality fields, they are not wildly off geographically… I think they are all introduced, but these are not by any means the only introduced species I have obs for…

The observation numbers are 19583563, 21192524, 21192526, 21223756, 21224048 and 21275741.

I don’t know what it means, nor how it was set. Any ideas or info highly appreciated!

If out_of_range is set to false, that means the observation is where the species is known/expected to be. Out_of_range set to true means a species that isn’t where it’s expected to be. So it sounds like these are fine – the ones I’d be looking at are the ones where it’s set to true.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.