Project description web links don't appear on iOS app

I’m working on a project page for an upcoming bioblitz, and in the project description (“About” section) I included links to both an external web site and to two project journal posts. (This project: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/npso-2023-annual-meeting-flora-blitz) These links work on the web site and on the Android app, but on the iOS app they appear as plain text, unclickable. I’m not sure if this is a feature/bug of the iOS app or if maybe I’m doing something wrong. I’ve tried putting them in as both markdown formatting and with html <a> tags. With markdown, the iOS app shows the full markdown code; with the html tags, it only shows the text links, so apparently partly processes the tag but doesn’t create the link.

Has anyone else come across this? Is there a workaround on iOS?

I also checked on links in journal posts (under “News” in iOS app) - these work on iOS as expected for both mardown and html formatting, so the problem is just in the “About” section.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.