Search external name providers redirects to undefined name on a different taxon

I tried to import a name from external providers and got this error:
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 1.35.49 PM

After clicking View, it brought me to a completely different taxon with an undefined scientific name:
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 1.41.58 PM
Trying to edit it gives the fail whale.

I’m not sure that’s related because it was already there, but that might have been how it showed up.

Using Chrome on a Mac

1 Like

I had the exact same bug when trying to add Hoffmannsegia viscosa (I think). But if you refresh the page and do that again it’ll show the correct name.

I tried more than once and had the same issue. I’ve since added the name manually so there’s no issue for that now. But the undefined name is still unresolved.

Added to my weekly report.

1 Like