The coveted green with white logo dad hat (iNat Store)

This is the second sale which has tempted me to buy some sweet, sweet, iNat merch. Both times, upon going to the main shop homepage ( https://inaturalist.threadless.com/ ) there has been an absolutely beautiful green dad hat with white iNat logo labeled as “iNaturalist Bird in White - Dad Hat”. However, upon clicking this link it opens a page which defaults to a snapback with only options for this and two beanies. By navigating to Accessories → Hats → Dad hat, there are only two options for black hats, which is strange since I’ve never met a dad with a black hat.

Was this something that was offered in the past and is out of stock, or is there a secret link somewhere where I can snag one of these?

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @natemarchessault. It appears that the dad hats are currently unavailable except in black. I’ve removed those specific items from the home page collection and replaced them with similar black versions.

4 Likes

“A dad hat is a 5-panel (usually) baseball cap that has a slightly curved brim (pre-curved by the manufacturer), whereas a snapback is a 6-panel baseball cap with a flat brim . Both are meant to be one-size-fits-all that come with an adjustment strap in the back.”

Never heard that name before. Now I know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.