Traveling as an i-Naturalist

We are full time cruising on a boat, last three years in the Pacific. Since joining iNat just over a year ago, we have something to do with our diving photos. And because of learning more about what the things we see are, we see more. Another cruiser once said to us that every little coconut palm covered island looks the same after a while. Agreed, but not underwater! There is a huge variety of habitats to explore.

Diving started as something complimentary to living on a boat, but with iNat it has become the focus of our life aboard!

5 Likes

and perhaps
every little coconut palm
would offer variety too?
I can’t get past ‘it’s a palm’ but my notifications do!

1 Like

Hahaha…

See, You’ve lost me and I bet a good block of other naturalists here with that wording. (I’m still working on remembering not to wear socks with my sandals. :grin:)

What do you mean?

1 Like

Sorry Marina, your English is so good, I keep forgetting that it isn’t your first language.

‘Socks with sandals’ is often used as a phrase to describe a man who is oblivious to making horrible fashion faux pas.

This would include myself, most of the time, anyhow. (When in doubt I just think, ‘What would my wife say?’)

Ah, well, you can be cool with those, I never understood why it’s not “fashionable” as if having blisters all over your feet is better somehow.)

3 Likes

Or tick bites!

2 Likes

or chiggers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.