Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc): Opera
Go to https://www.inaturalist.org/taxon_framework_relationships/new, and fill out the following details:
When you click save to create the relationship, the internal taxon gets destroyed and nothing gets saved:
I tested the problem by adding a new plant species just now, and filling out the form, and everything worked perfectly and it got created.
I then tried to create the fungus framework again, but this time instead of selecting Fungi as the taxon in the top dropdown menu, I selected Tracheophyta, and it worked as well. So it seems like selecting Fungi from that menu is causing the problem