"Waiting for upload" with mobile

ANDROID

**1.26.9 (539) Innaturalist version

Since 03/29 I cannot upload photos from the mobile app.

I access from the Gallery, upload the photo and the process is complete.

In fact, in “Observations” from the mobile I can see as if it was uploaded correctly and loaded in the menu of my profile.

However, when checking it from the computer browser, I see that it is not true.

Reviewing the details of the upload upload I see that since 03/29 none is uploaded, it shows the error: “waiting to upload”.

I have tried to force the upload one by one manually, with the same negative result.

This fact matches approx. with the date that the time change occurred in GMT + 1 in Spain, I don’t know if that has something to do with the configuration of the app that is giving problem

In the “Setting” of the iNaturalist app, do you have the option “Automatic Upload (Auto Sync)” turned on? Try turn it off, and goto your “Observations” page and click upload, see if the problem is still there.

1 Like

Can you please try to upload again and, if it fails, send both screenshots and log files to help@inaturalist.org?

To send log files, go to the About tab in the app and tap three times on the version number. You will then have the option to email the log files to us.

I’m experiencing the same issue. “Waiting to upload” and “Syncing 73 observations”. Additionally, ID suggestions load forever. It’s a new issue on my end, as I’ve been adding observations for the past few weeks, but these last two days’ new observations are stuck in limbo.

2 Likes

Can you please try to upload again and, if it fails, send both screenshots and log files to help@inaturalist.org?

To send log files, go to the About tab in the app and tap three times on the version number. You will then have the option to email the log files to us.