Why does the Activity page, 2nd Tab stays empty for 1-10 days but it is not a real problem just what to know what is happening

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): iOS 13.4.1

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 3.0.6

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : IOS app Iphone 2020SE

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: “Activiteit” tab

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: Open iNat Iphone 3.0.6

Step 2: Go 2nd Tab “Activiteit”

Step 3: It stays empty for 1-10 days but it is not a real problem just what to know what is happening

2nd Tab stays empty for 1-10 days but it is not a real problem just what to know what is happening

This tab blad has been empty for 2-10 days and i was wondering if i am the only one. It has no priority but i am curious why

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

1 Like

I logged out (was more difficult than i thougt, the settings is only visible on one Tab) and logged in but nothing improved, still no activity. But nobody else has this problem ?/

If it is an overload maybe relogging could help it as app clears cache when you log out.

Only on holidays i use the activity frequently (=daily) but due to COVID and CORONA there is no need that it will be fixed in days, weeks or months. Next summer would be nice. I am reconsideren a reboot now.

It works. I rebooted and than i got very quick and very fast the message

“database aan het bijwerken”

and after 2-3 seconds the message “database updating” disappeard.
And now i have indeed notifications on my “accitiviy” tab.
As i close and start iNaturalist app every time (I think) just stopping and starting seemed not to be enough.

CASE SOLVED!!!

1 Like