Zoom into photos (100%) when adding observations

Iding unknown is really 90% marking potted plants, I think Animalia level would be more comfortable for you.

I know what Iā€™m getting into with Unknowns - it just bothers me that @dianastuder apparently picks out the interesting ones and leaves the rest.

Folks, please donā€™t make this personal and please stay on topic for the feature request at hand.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been uploading batches of about 150 photos and then grouping them, I find the uploader still works fine with that many but gets slow and unstable if I add many more than that. It does mean that sometimes its necessary to either tab back to my file browser to zoom in or leave the observations at a coarser level than I would have been able to do with zooming. It also might lead to leaving in blurry photos that I missed in pre-processing that look fine as a thumbnail but clearly arenā€™t adding much to the observation once viewed at full size. So far Iā€™ve mostly only been cropping animal observations because they donā€™t hold still, and cropping out my clothes when they get into photos.

I am mystified. I only ID for Cape Town - and I WANT the plants. I get some insects for Melodi et al, and a few birds.

2 Likes

This sentence gave me the idea that you were IDing the animals and just clicking ā€œreviewedā€ for the plants.

I see you have deleted your comments now (no need to), and Iā€™m sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 Likes