Adding an observation to a project

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): All

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: I have created a project, by adding the kml file of google earth in the project. I have all taxa included.

Step 2: I went to record an observation and see if it works. But it does not included in the project.

Step 3: What do I need to do, so each individual who wants to record species in the area can add them to the project. The name of the project is Louros MSM. Thank you.

1 Like

You need to edit the project settings so that you are one of the accepted users

at the moment, you have a filter set up so that only observations from one user (not yourself) will be accepted by the project

If this is what you want, then the best process would be to edit the project, remove the ‘include users’ filter entirely (so get rid of the user you currently have specified), and instead tick this box:

3 Likes

We fixed that already, with the aid of one of ctaklis. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.