Adding photos from device not working

I tried taking a photo with my Samsung 9’s updated phone app and then adding the photo to the observation on the newest version of iNaturalist, which updated sometime in the last 5 days. Instead of being able to see the gallery I got a big hourglass with an error message saying “Can’t load content at the moment”

Using iNaturalist version 1.17.9 on Android 10 kernal 4.9.186

Can you please try again and a) send a screenshot of what you’re seeing and b) send us log files from the iNaturalist app as soon as possible?

Here are instructions for how to take a screenshot on several types of devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

To send log files, go to the Settings tab in the app and tap three times on the version number. You will then have the option to email the log files to us.

1 Like

Was there a resolution for this? I’ve used my phone a good bit to upload observations in the past, but just had this same thing happen for the first time.

Without knowing more details, it’s difficult to know if it’s the same problem. Please provide the details I asked for in the previous post.