I previously had inaturalistic installed on android phone and had issues with the account but the app worked perfectly fine on the phone. I asked for help from inaturalist several times but got no reply. So I started a new and different inaturalist account by using my computer, and using my computer I deleted the original account that I started with my phone (it only had 2 observations).
I then tried to open my app on my phone to log in to new account, but it won’t open, app just keeps crashing. So I uninstalled app from phone, then re-installed new version. But I still can’t open it on my phone it keeps crashing for some reason.
I would love to know how to fix this!