Chrome/site language issue?

I get it everytime I start the site. I don’t know if it is somehow related to something in my config.

I have:

• Chrome as my browser, I’m away from my main pc, but it will be the latest as it is set to auto update
  • my Windows OS is in English
  • for the most part, my computer thinks I am running in Danish for most web operations though. Even if I most recently used the site in English, as soon as I open the splash page, it is in Danish. And I get the popup. Most other websites I visit seem to think I am running in Danish as well.
  • when I go to run the site
  • login page is in Danish
  • after I click the login wih google icon, the chose an account page in Danish
  • but then the warning page about iNat accessing your account etc is in English
  • then when I get to the home page, it displays in either Danish or English, always whatever I was using when I last used the site (so that is sticky).

I also get the translate this page ? popup each time I change the iNat language from English to Danish.

I suspect it has something to do with what google thinks I want as a language, maybe even based on the settings from my Android phone being carried over.

Even when I run iNat in English, the labels on the google maps widget remain in Danish.