Common names dissapear on main explore page

Pretty much everything is in the topic name, when I open common names are not shown. They were before.

Google Chrome, Windows 10.

I can’t replicate this, the common names are showing in English, and when I changed the language to Russian, they are still showing.

Hm, now it shows for some others, but no for those above (Crocus, Veronica, Geum, T. migratorius), something weird is going on, could be due to how this page updates, but it still should show common names, those are old ones.
Console shows no errors.

1 Like

Works as expected, also in grid-view

Yes, it seems it was some kind of temporary bug of how some observations (about 10 rows) were shown.

Send me a message if you notice it happening again