Communication with project members

Was curious how people communicate effectively with project members. What is the best way to update project members of changes in a project challenge? I’m particularly interested in how to email an entire collection of project members. Is that possible or is the journal entry or individual messaging the only way?

2 Likes

There’s no way to email all members of a project in one go. Some people have emails turned off in their iNat account settings.

I usually create a journal post and @ tag everyone I really want to see it in a comment on the post. It feels a little spammy, but I don’t do it super frequently and no one has complained yet…

I’m awaiting the newly improved notifications system which should include site notifications for new journal posts.

4 Likes

That’s helpful. I appreciate it. I’m a new user and curator so just trying to figure out how best to keep people involved that are interested without overinundating them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.