Community>People page not loading correctly

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): website

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings):

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

For the past 48 hours whenever I go to Compunity>People, it hangs. Get working cursor but web page never shows up. Well I didn’t wait longer than 30 seconds or so.

I just tried it and it took about 25 seconds to load. Good broadband connection, Firefox latest, on Windows.

1 Like

Tested, took 48 seconds on Firefox. My internet isn’t the best though.

“Community>People hanging”

Is it just me, or could that title benefit from being re-worded?

4 Likes

Same problem for me (~25 seconds this morning, last night it actually gave me a 504 error). Also an issue (which I’ve noted before), I consistently never appear on the page for some reason despite being a curator

It takes about 5 seconds to load for me on mobile Chrome.

And I see you listed.

1 Like

9/10 times when I open the people page I’m not there, occasionally I notice one or two other people missing too

Thanks for the laugh!! I didn’t realize what I was saying…:-)

2 Likes

:) my first reading took it as “people chilling”, ie hanging out, but a second look thought, “crikey, that could be taken more than one way!” Wasn’t seriously challenging it, more for the humour of it!

1 Like

I’m using Safari. Earlier today, I had the problem of it taking a while to load after clicking “people.” Now nothing happens.

Took a second or so for me. Anyone else still getting hang ups for this page?

Works for me now.

OK, I’ll close this bug report, then.