Easter Weekend 2020 International BioBlitz

Sure. Count me in. I try to get out for one walk each day, sometimes a long one.

Backyards are the best! Welcome!

1 Like

I’d like to join! @wildcarrot

Sure, add me @avocat !

Sure, add me in, please! Peakaytea

For what it’s worth, this would be a good use case for the new “project members only” setting we just released, so you don’t have to enter users’ names yourself. The project will only display observations by users who have joined the project.

2 Likes

Thanks to all who have responded so far - anybody who wishes to join after this post is welcome to do so - joining can happen at any time over the long Easter weekend - just send me your iNaturalist User-name so I can add you to the project.

Most of the world is locked-down to some extent due to the CoronaVirus Covid-19 so most people will have limitations upon their ability to go out and record - do not worry if you have lock0down restrictions merely take the time to record your own backyard or garden and give it the scrutiny you have never managed before.

Have fun and good luck with your observations !!!

I’d like to join - @gheaton

Is that date a mistake or am I confused about something. Friday is the 10th, correct?

also, newbie question - do I have to manually add my observations to the project or does this happen automatically once I (as an account) am added to the project?

Add me too, please. User name: scubabruin

Thanks for organizing and stay safe everyone!

Count me in! @lucareptile

Why not. I clicked “join” but I guess you still have to add me.

I’m in (@cathybru) It’ll mostly be my back yard but…

Joined, but if you need to add me, I’m @kitty12

They will be added automatically, and yes, 10th is mentioned on the project page.

Would like to join, thanks!
cecileroux

I have joined but would like to be added. I was out excersising today (Friday) but tomorrow is rainy so won’t be doing much except posting obs.

But @SteveMcBill did you notice the posts from @kitbeard & @tiwane about the new project feature to just include “joined” users. Would save you admin.

1 Like

I would like to join, my Username is @timerobot.

welcome to the forum @cecileroux and @timerobot! Have fun BioBlitzing :)

Many thanks to everyone who has requested to be added to the BioBlitz project for Easter (so far) - you have all been added !!!

Have fun and good luck with your observations.

Stay safe everyone !!!

Steve

1 Like