Falta de observaciones en proyecto

Hola, buen Viernes. Tengo un inconveniente.
Lo que pasa es que con un grupo de trabajo, creamos un proyecto situado en nuestra Facultad universitaria. La cuestión es que, al momento de subir los datos y correctamente, georeferenciar dentro del polígono que creamos expresamente para el proyecto y que corresponde a la Facultad, no todos los registros figuran dentro del proyecto. La georeferenciación es correcta, la validación es correcta, aparentemente no hay un error. Sin embargo, esto es algo que nos está sucediendo a varios usuarios que hemos estado subiendo datos.
Agradecería si alguien me podría dar la pauta para que se pueda solucionar este dilema. Muchas gracias de antemano.

1 Like

Do you have URLs of the project and of some observations you think should be in the project but are not?

Del Traductor de Google: ¿Tiene las URL del proyecto y de algunas observaciones que cree que deberían estar en el proyecto pero no lo están?

Hi, of course. Here I submit them to you:
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/171271033 (This one right here is one of the observations that are not taken into account)
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/biodiversidad-campus-mapasingue-ug-cn (This is the URL of the project)

It looks like that observation was made before the start time of your project so it would be excluded by the date criterion you have, I think.

2 Likes

The observation you shared has an observed-on date back in 2016:

According to the project’s requirements, it only accepts observations with an observed-on date after this time and date:

I’d also consider removing the “Native” requirement, as a lot of taxa don’t have establishment means information attached to them.

1 Like

Hi tiwane. Thank you for your help. The “native” part was the problem. Like you said, most of the observations (even pre time) weren’t accounted because of that.
Now that I’ve chosen the “any” option the observations are shown. I’ll be cautious from now on to make sure that when people are uploading observations, they select the “native” option just in case.

2 Likes