Favorites redirect for mobile

Platform(s), such as mobile, website, API, other:
Mobile
URLs (aka web addresses) of any pages, if relevant:
[Your Favorites · iNaturalist](https://www.inaturalist.org/faves/danicams
Description of need:
Describe the iNaturalist community need that your requested feature addresses. Include screenshots, URLs, and other details to help us all understand the issue.
I feel like adding the favorites portion or a redirect
to the mobile app of inaturalist would be beneficial, since the favorites tab already is somewhat slow to load,
I feel a redirect would make the process quicker, or even the tab in the app itself.
Feature request details:
In detail, describe the feature you are requesting. This includes its functionality, where the feature is implemented, and what it might look like. Screenshots or mock-ups are helpful. The idea is to have a concrete and actionable request which the community can discuss and vote on. It might change through discussion, but it’s much easier to iterate and talk about something specific.
In the tab where we usually see messages, observations, and explore options,
I would like to see a favorites option which is an open link to the website, making it
easier to see. On mobile, favorites are useless, but they are the only way to save images,
so the feature is necessary for a lot of users, especially if one is researching a certain organism. I would appreciate the redirect, but if possible the entire section ported to app would be even better.