Flag resolved by a deleted user?

I got a notification that a flag had been resolved by a suspended user, but seeing the flag it was not resolved
Platform (Website):
Browser, if a website issue (Chrome) :

1 Like

maybe it was a deleted user?

1 Like

I just had this happen to me – I think it’s a problem that has to do with un-resolving a flag. Someone else (not a suspended user) resolved a flag that we were still discussing. I un-resolved the flag and now the message in my dashboard says the flag was resolved by a suspended user, but the flag is currently not resolved at all.

1 Like

Well I tried to reproduce the unresolving thing, but couldn’t. :/

1 Like

This was our working theory… @jwidness can you share the link to the flag and the notification, either publicly or privately?

I shared privately.
But for sure the user who resolved the flag in my case wasn’t suspended or deleted.

In the post from nicolasr, I wonder if @kitty12 may have resolved and then unresolved the flag?

2 Likes

My newest suspicion leads me to believe this might recreate the bug:

• have someone create a flag
  • comment on their flag so you’re following it
  • someone else resolves the flag (in your dashboard you now see a notification about the flag getting resolved)
  • you unresolve the flag and now the notification says deleted user

I have certainly resolved and then unresolved flags when I realized that further action might in fact be necessary (usually it’s not on a draft swap, though). But I’m sorry, I have no specific recollection of this particular one.