How to filter to identify all observations of a species?

Hi, I have read most of the page and didn’t find what I am looking for. I found how to get the identifications I have made in a species.
What I am trying to do is identify (or reidentify) all observations of a species. When there are two or 3 hundred, I made it one by one, but I was trying to check all Lucanus cervus, the species page said there are 5,567 observations. I have seen 4,057 of them. How can I track the ones I have not seen. I try using “Identify” but give me only very few, around 20.
I want to see mandibles and antena to separate the subspecies.
Any idea welcome,
Friendly,
Jean-Michel.

2 Likes

You can use the built in filters - no need to edit the URL (so I moved this to its own topic).

Select Casual, Needs ID, and Research Grade, and ensure it it set to Reviewed = Any. This will show all observations:

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/identify?reviewed=any&quality_grade=needs_id%2Cresearch%2Ccasual&taxon_id=61749

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. The link give me many observations, but they include the one I have already identified, so, if I set “agree”, delete my identification and replace with the same, making a little bit garbage in the observation. What I need is a set of the observations I have not identified.
Friendly,
Jean-Michel.

Thanks a lot. If I quit the check “reviewed” seems it works.
Friendly,
Jean-Michel.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 8 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.