How well do you know your local wildlife? Now you can test yourself

For anyone who is still tuned in to this thread, thanks to more of your feedback I made a few big changes that I think will make things more fun and also more educational.

More Taxa
You can now quiz yourself on more specific taxa. e.g. if you’re a bird expert, you can quiz yourself on birds of the Amazon. (email suggestion from someone)

More Photos
On Every taxon, you can cycle though multiple images, as well as see which iNat user posted each one.
thanks (@Ajott) for helping me iron this one out.

More Locations
The app does a better job of finding taxa in your area, so even if your location has few observed taxa, it will look around at surrounding locations. (@bug_girl and @kiwifergus hopefully this will help you)

More chances
At the end of your quiz, you will get a second chance to answer the ones you got wrong (for fewer points). I figured this will hopefully encourage people to take the time to really look through the photos and remember what the plants and animals look like, so that the next time around it will be less of a guessing game.

Here’s what’s still left on my list things to add:

• Scientific name toggle
  • Improvements to the question sorting
  • Alternative question formats

Until then, please give it a try, share it with other nature enthusiasts and feel free to to reach out with feedback or issues.

Have a good week everyone

9 Likes