I interned with iNaturalist over the summer - here is my project presentation for my college!

I had the pleasure of interning with iNaturalist this summer. The staff intend on publishing a blog post about it at some point, so I won’t go into too much detail here, but it was a wonderful experience. I never thought that what started off as a casual hobby would turn into a passion that ultimately helped my career as a biologist.

As one of the internship requirements for my college, I prepared a presentation for the Bio Department covering a topic “related” to my internship. I thought y’all might be interested in it, so here it is as a PDF!

I would have embedded the poster directly in the post as an image file, but the size was too large. Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.

11 Likes

Wonderful job, Bobby!

4 Likes

it looks good but make sure you proofread, I noticed that you misspelled abstract!

2 Likes

also “awknowledgements”, although i appreciate it if it’s intended as a portmanteau because acknowledgements can sometimes be awkward.

good job.

3 Likes

Well laid out and accessible level of info for this non-ecologist! Sometimes posters end up needing to have the presenter there to give a walkthrough, but this one makes a nice standalone!

3 Likes

Congratulations, what a dream of an internship!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.