iNaturalistUK User Group Meeting on MS Teams - Wednesday 8 September at 3 pm:

iNaturalistUK User Group Meeting on MS Teams - Wednesday 8 September at 3 pm:

iNaturalistUK inaturalistuk@nbn.org.uk
To: support support@nbn.org.uk;
02-09-2021 07:39

Dear All UK Users,

Thank you so much for your interest in the being involved in the iNaturalistUK user group. This email is being sent to everyone who expressed an interest in being part of the group. I know that some of you will not be able to attend the first meeting, but your contribution would still be welcome.
(NB The link you need to access the meeting is below.)

Ahead of the meeting, even if you are not attending, it would be great if you could take the time to complete a short survey. This is to gather an initial idea of how people are using iNaturalistUK. The survey is anonymous and a mix of tick boxes and open questions. It’s only intended as a snap-shot; at a later date we can carry out a wider survey of many more users.
Access the survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfWowKCON5FYwftxFrpKWAZ8eZuWs6pVQmi7bbQBKHtgwzzw/viewform. Please complete this by 8 am on Tuesday 7 September.

Agenda:
Introductions by NBN Trust and hosts
Why iNaturalistUK
Aims of the User Group
Our survey says
Over to you
Round up / Next steps
We will aim to finish before 4.30 pm.

Meeting access:
We use Microsoft Teams and access to the meeting is through the links below. If you have never used Teams or don’t have an account please see this Microsoft help page to find out how to join a meeting. If you are using a tablet it may ask you to download the Microsoft Teams app so you might want to do that now.

Please note that we may record parts of the meeting. This is only for the NBN Trust use to ensure that we capture discussion points. It won’t be shared. Once meeting notes are completed the recording will be deleted.

Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting:- https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_YmYwNjQzNjQtNmJmMS00ZWJhLThhNzgtN2I5NjIyNmIxNTM4%40thread.v2/0?context={"Tid"%3A"ebffcec1-53e7-4361-a32f-81c258183100"%2C"Oid"%3A"351853b1-40e8-4f91-acf1-4156d97bfa9d"}

Or call in (audio only)
+44 20 3855 4234,843615514# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 843 615 514#
If you cant make the meeting but do want to share some thoughts not covered by the survey please do email me.

I look forward to meeting you all very soon.

Best wishes,
Giselle Sterry
Business Development Officer
iNaturalistUK Lead
National Biodiversity Network Trust
E: iNaturalistUK@nbn.org.uk
Please note that my usual working days are Monday to Thursday.
National Biodiversity Network Trust website:www.nbn.org.uk
NBN Atlas: www.nbnatlas.org
iNaturalistUK: uk.inaturalist.org

2 Likes

How can I join this group/mailing list?

1 Like

Shame it won´t be recorded / shared.
I would like to join but doubt I will be able.
Hopefully there will be a summary of the discussion shared still.

You could try emailing Giselle Sterry (see email address above).

1 Like

@frumiouspiglet @sbushes Other UK users: This meeting is just the start and if you are unable to attend please don’t feel you are going to miss out. Please send an email to iNaturalistUK@nbn.org.uk and I can add you to the mailing list. Following the meeting we will be sharing the slides, survey results, meeting notes and next steps to those on the email list. In addition this information will be added to the NBN Trust website, with links from the iNaturalistUK website and a link on the iNatForum. It would be great to have your input.

2 Likes

Meeting notes are available to view on the NBN Trust website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.