IOS app crashes when entering traditional project field information

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform = IOS

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 3.2.4

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

IOS App crashes when tagging two traditional projects with required fields in single observation. The app crashes (closes and loses added information for observation) before step 5 below. Maybe there are too many fields in the traditional project?

Step 1: Add observation, id species

Step 2: Tag project (Western redcedar dieback map)

Step 3: Fill out fields

Step 4: hit back arrow to exit field information entry,

Step 5: share observation

App often crashes before step 5. Sometimes it allows us to tag a second project, enter some information into the fields, but then crashes before we can share the observation.

Is it an app memory issue? Thanks

I can’t seem to replicate this, but it could potentially be related to another bug where the iOS app crashes when you remove an observation from a traditional project with multiple observation fields.

I just tried and couldn’t replicate but a) I didn’t include a photo and b) I just filled out the fields at random. One possibility is that one of your answers for a field is causing the issue.

• can you share screenshots of your replies to all of the fields?

• what kind of device do you have and how much storage is available on it?