Is it still possible to create a project that allows customisation of project appearance via custom project fields?

Is it still possible to create a project that allows customisation of project appearance via CSS/HTML for the project banner etc using custom project fields?

When I try to set up a new project as a traditional or collection project, when I edit the project, there is no place to specify how I want the banner image to appear or the sidebar to appear. I used these features for the Australasian Fishes Project a few years ago but I cannot seem to create new projects that have those features now.

A pointer to where I can see how to add these features to a project if that is still possible, would be really helpful.

Thanks

Geoff Shuetrim

I have never heard of this feature; how long ago were you able to do this?

It only works for traditional projects and an iNat staff needs to “trust” the project in order for its managers to use custom CSS/HTML. If you think you need it, please email help@inaturalist.org with the project name and why you feel it’s necessary to use custom code for the project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.