Is there an easy way to open all notifications?

My thought was basically just to make the default a certain percentage of the page width.

i don’t think percentage of page width will work when the page is not very wide. i added some logic to add a minimum column width of 200px under certain conditions. hopefully is good enough in most cases.

1 Like

Something is wrong now, it shows the date of notification twice, overlaying the Identification/Comment column:

there have always been 2 date columns shown on this page. one represents the date of the notification, and the other represents the date of the id / comment. these should usually be the same or almost the same, but they might be different if notifications get delayed for some reason. there’s actually a third column that i didn’t include, which is the last update date of the id / comment. i left that one off to save space.

in earlier versions of this page, i did include a notification ID, but in an effort save space:

Oh, huh, I thought something else used to be in that column.

One weird thing:
The site requires you to click the “Authorize” button every time you open it, even after actually authorizing.

1 Like

this is on purpose. i wanted the page to always remind the user what it does, since it will access non-public information. it just requires a click if you’re already signed into iNaturalst. so it shouldn’t be much of a burden.

6 Likes

Okay! Thanks for the confirmation that it is intentional.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.