Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Android App to website communication error?
Of note first, this is not an error I am personally having, but have noticed many times while reviewing observations (I really just review Ontario if that makes a difference.). I’ve noticed a large number of observations being stuck at Casual grade due to missing observation dates, which I leave a comment on in hopes the observer can update it. Sometimes it is a quick fix. Other times the observer responds back that when they look at their observation, the date is shown perfectly fine. This is then understandably frustrating to them when it is multiple observations.
One such example. https://inaturalist.ca/observations/42109851
When I used the .json view (as suggested in a now closed bug report), the date observed data read [“observed_on_string”:null]. I can’t really do anything with that information, but hopefully some of the programmers might know.
EDIT: Another example - https://inaturalist.ca/observations/41185509
Same thing as above when the .json is viewed