I’d like to get a simple list (text) of my observations that I could sort to spot duplicates. All I can find is a multi-line+image list that takes ages to format it so I can alphabetically sort it.
This was originally a feature request, but I moved it to General because it’s currently possible (at least from my understanding of your request, apologies if I’ve misinterpreted it)
- Click on Your Observations in the header.
- Click on Filters then click on Download
- On the export page, only select the columns you need - maybe just scientific name and URL?
- Export the CSV and open it up in a spreadsheet program.
- Sort by alphabetical order of scientific name and start checking for duplicates.
Many thanks, tiwane - it does what I needed. I’d never have found it in a hundred years, though, without your support!
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.