Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): website
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : chrome
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
So, I enter an identification after a private request of the user who posted the photograph, as she cannot find the species, which I found as well, and then a Maverick alert appeared, followed by an automatic Flag which I did not created.
→ flag https://www.inaturalist.org/taxa/1284107/flags
but I revised the taxon https://www.inaturalist.org/taxa/1284107-Adesmia-bracteata and is in order.
Not sure about what is happening here.