Members' observations of project are not included in the project

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Unsure

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): Not applicable

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Not likely

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: Members join the project, and I can see the number of new members

Step 2: Their observations however, are not included in the page of the project "Παιδαγωγικό Τμήμα Νηπιαγωγών"neither the observers appear.

Step 3: However, if I click in one of the observations of the project and go under the map which is on the right, and click details, I will find “Παιδαγωγικό Τμήμα Νηπιαγωγών” and when I click on it, it comes up with all the observers and their observations

can you please provide some links to observations which you should expect to be in the project, but which aren’t

2 Likes

Well I can try that for the moment, the page of the project is the following Παιδαγωγικό Τμήμα Νηπιαγωγών · iNaturalist where the observers and new members are yet to show up, and the place is Παρατηρήσεις · iNaturalist where they the new members come up and their observations. Why? Obviously there are many observations that’s why I am sending those two links first, thank you!

it’s difficult to diagnose the problem without specific examples of some observations that you believe should be going into the project; providing these examples will allow a comparison to be made between the project’s filters and the metadata of the individual observations, and find any mismatches. So could you please link to one or two examples as a starting point

1 Like

One of the project requirements is
nov 12, 2021 · 07:38 WET - jan 30, 2023 · 22:10 WET

No observations are considered before or after those dates