Nature-inspired memes

I just read the debate there, I hope it’s over now! ANI wiki editors out there who understands this?

1 Like

Related: Where Do I Start With Pronouncing Scientific Names? by @Strawberrytart

names

More Gadsden Flags - Can anyone ID them?

25 Likes

Yo did someone really make an entire Wikipedia article about the comments section of my moth memes?

7 Likes

laughs to death :sweat_smile: no, it was photoshopped.

5 Likes

For some reason, that just made me think of a new one.

23 Likes

Here’s a meme I made!

5 Likes

Why would someone photoshop an image for something so obscure though? I am so confusion.

Legit very relatable. I am like literally the opposite of what people assume girls who like spiders are like. My desk:

18 Likes

Is that a terrarium with a jumping spider in it? That’s pretty cool.

6 Likes

Yes, they make great pets. Had this one for almost a year. She molted a few days ago and is now an adult.

8 Likes

hmm, just one thing I want to add is where is solitary bees, because they need help the most, Apiculture is there to support honey bees, but what for the bees who don’t make honey, they play an essential part in pollination too, and no one knows they exist(only some do), don’t mind it, just giving my opinion lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I think solitary bees should be here too, but the person who made this might not have known about them, or decided not to put them here since a lot of the popularly known solitary bees aren’t yellow/striped.

1 Like

20 Likes

I made this in 2020 and never did anything with it.

14 Likes

I always thought the Sherwin Williams logo was weird. What does “cover the earth” even mean? Why are they dumping paint on the earth?

2 Likes

@kaden_slone04 Welcome to the forum! I hope we see more of your ideas .

2 Likes

Yes, hahaha

“If you’re cold they’re cold” reminds me of this article: Land Shrimp, a Small Relative Of Our Favorite Seafood

1 Like

As a fellow lover of cute pink things, I can also relate! I love your phone case by the way <3

1 Like

What do you feed them with?

1 Like