Off-by-one error in graph of observation streaks in YIR

Platform: Website
Browser: Edge

I have an off-by-one error in the graph of my observation streaks in my YIR.

Both 5-day streaks are reported as if they started and ended a day earlier than the actual observation dates, e.g., the first streak is shown as Sep 13 through Sep 17, but I made no observation on Sep 13, whereas the observation made on Sep 18 is missing from the streak report.

Difficult to look into for anyone who isn’t staff, since the observations are obscured (so dates display as just month).

1 Like

some previous discussion:

1 Like

Ah, thanks, I didn’t realize that about observation dates. Here’s what I see with the filter